Sunday, February 2, 2014

It Was the Best of Times- Chaotic Momentum Post September 10, 2010

Emotional transitions for toddlers are as frequent as the number of red lights you hit when you are seriously late for an important appointment.  So for the parent, life is most accurately described as they say, "It was the best of times, it was the worst of times."

6:03am: Life is wonderful.


6:05am: MY SHAKE IS ALL GONE! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?


6:07am: Oh thanks Momma. I just really needed another one.


6:09am: WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU? There was hardly any in there, I swear. It's all gone Momma, ALL GONE! I can't even deal with the tragedy.


6:10am: How could you DO this to me?


6:21am: Thanks for the snuggle... Sometimes a little man just needs a little love.


6:23am: Life is wonderful.


6:24am: Nooooooooo! NO NO NO! Abbie just took my dinosaur- doesn't he know I'm not in the mood for this kind of disaster this morning?


Note to Ryker: Don't you know that Momma's not in the mood for it either? But you are so incredibly adorable when you're mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment