Sunday, February 2, 2014

Guest Post Alert! - Chaotic Momentum Post August 10, 2010

Today's the day. I'm entering the extreme sports challenge of driving six hours with two toddlers. Wish me luck- or even better? If you happen to live between Lethbridge and Edmonton, show your support by cheering us on along Highway 2. You don't even have to worry about bringing water to keep us going- I'm going to have a stash of diet coke right beside me. If you feel that you really should be contributing SOMETHING, advil would be appreciated.

I didn't want to leave you without your daily dose of entertainment, so please check out my guest post about the challenge of balancing work, parenting and sleep while my husband's in Afghanistan- featured on The Work At Home Woman's blog.

And like always, please take a moment to leave some comment pretties to show me that you care. Because after the adventure I'm undertaking with these children today? I'm going to need all of the love I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment